PLS WebPoppers “pop” the latest legislative and media information directly to your website each day!
PLS can feed the most current legislative data directly to your website with a cost-effective system requiring little staff time. Based on your issue tracks, bill actions, key words and other features, data can be sent directly and effortlessly to your website.
The Legislative WebPopper was designed to provide you, your clients or your association with timely legislative information on bills by sending a live feed to your website automatically every evening. The system requirements are quite simple – a hostname, username and a password. Each night we FTP up the file to your server. The report may be set up to show the PLS bill summaries, the last three actions, personal remarks, printer numbers, etc. – it is up to you to decide. And the links in the report can take the user to the state’s site for more bill or author information if they do not have access to PLS. You decide which bills are shown and if you want to add any personal remarks. The feed allows you to add comments and change information anytime. The feed is automatically updated and your website will ALWAYS be current!
Another option – You might wish to have two transfers:
- Public - One transfer sent to a publicly accessible side with remarks.
- Password Protected Members Only - One transfer seen only by your members for more in-depth information or grassroots work such as asking to contact legislators concerning a particular bill, amendment or issue.
The Legislative WebPopper transforms your website into a useful and up-to-date communication tool for your members or clients and saves you, your company or your organization time when time matters most – during session! Note - You must be a subscriber to the myCapitol Toolbox to use this feature.
Expand the reach of your government affairs program with a customized web page that is updated daily. Designed to mirror the look and feel of your existing web presence, your government affairs web page effortlessly delivers critical legislative updates to members, affiliates or stakeholders.
- One click access to legislative reports
- Password protected if you wish -- you can deliver confidential information alongside legislative updates
- Automatically updated with status changes daily
- Seamlessly integrated with your existing website
Successfully used by:
- Associations and trade organizations to enhance membership benefits
- Coalitions to automatically keep partners apprised of specific legislative issues they share
- Grassroots organizations to increase communication and mobilize members
Click here to see an example!
PLS can feed the most current media data directly to your association website with a cost-effective system that also requires little staff time. Based on your issues, key words and other features, data can be sent directly and effortlessly to your website.
The Media WebPopper allows you to decide what news to save in order to create a newsletter that is automatically sent to your website. You can make changes and updates whenever you wish. The links to the news articles that will be posted to your site will take your clients or members right to the newspaper stories. Note - You must be a subscriber to the myClips to use this feature.
The Media WebPopper transforms your website into a useful and up-to-date communications tool that saves you, your company or your organization time when time matters most – during session!